[ovSAGE Regulars] Annual social reminder

Do not forget that it is tomorrow night.

I still do not have a firm count on who will be going, so if you get a chance, please get back to me with a number. I have a total of 4 people so far and I think that is not correct. If I do not have a proper count by noon tomorrow, I'm just going to set the number at 8. Anyone who arrives that isn't on the list will be forced to fend for themselves if the number exceeds 8.

Cheers,
Scott