[ovSAGE Regulars] December Meeting: Annual Social 2012

As there are celebrations, gatherings and feasting at this time of year, it is only appropriate that we partake of the festive spirit and get together for a meal instead of our usual chit-chat. Spouses welcome.

Of course, if there are technology related discussions, that would be normal for this crowd.

Details are on the website, however if you are planning on attending, I'd appreciate an email letting me know, as well as if you are bringing anyone. I want to make any adjustments to the reservation sooner rather than later.

Cheers,
Scott