[ovSAGE Regulars] Tonight...

I was just sending an email to the venue letting them know we only needed 10 spots now (well, 9) and I noticed that the confirmation email said that our reservation was for 7:30. I'm not sure which time was recorded, as the email I sent requested 7:00 and the email she set to me says 7:30. I am not sure which time is correct, so I'll be there for 7:00. Worst case is we need to wait a little bit.

message navigation