Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] Reminder: June meeting - Thursday, June 21, 2012

  • Subject: Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] Reminder: June meeting - Thursday, June 21, 2012
  • From: Kelwin Wylie <kelwin [ at ] wylie [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:09:28 -0400
We could discuss philosophical questions relating to
virtualization.  For example, if you have one physical host
machine on which you start up two virtual guests and you
set up a virtual network between the two virtual guests,
do the packets travelling between those two virtual guests
on the virtual network actually exist?

And no matter what your answer is, do you think you can
even explain the question in an understandable way to my
85 year old mother who does not have and has never used
a computer?

Kelwin

--
Kelwin Wylie