[ovSAGE Regulars] Reminder: June meeting - Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just a quick reminder that this Thursday is our regular monthly meeting.

I've been involved in negotiations with various contractors to get things fixed up around my house, so I haven't put much thought into the topics. I may have something put together with asciidoc to show at the meeting. I have to pop together some info on a client's configuration, so as long as I keep the actual addresses, etc. out of the result, it may make for an interesting item.

Other topics always welcome.
--
Scott Murphy
scott [ dot ] murphy [ at ] arrow-eye [ dot ] com