Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] For those of you who are LOPSA members, the 2015 election of officers is open.

If anyone wants to see the Q&A, it can be found here:
https://lopsa.org/content/lopsa-2015-election-candidate-questions-and-answers <https://lopsa.org/content/lopsa-2015-election-candidate-questions-and-answers>

I don’t know why it is not visible on the front page, but I have asked about it.