Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] For those of you who are LOPSA members, the 2015 election of officers is open.

Well, reading the questions and answers might give some answers to that. There is a question regarding locals. The Q&A is a relatively long post and will take a little reading. Again, that will be visible on the main LOPSA page tonight.

As a sort of disclaimer, I’m on the leadership committee that is responsible for the candidate slate and the election process, so I will not be making any suggestions.

Scott