Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] This Saturday is Pi Day

  • Subject: Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] This Saturday is Pi Day
  • From: "Jim Romeo" <jim [ at ] gspi [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:18:55 -0400
That is the one I go to.

I hope to be there.

Jim

James N. Romeo II

Griffin Services Plus Inc

Ottawa ON

855-567-6636

Jim [ at ] GSPI [ dot ] ca

 <http://www.gspi.ca/> www.gspi.ca

twitter JimGSPI

If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

Note: We do not believe in spam.  If you wish to not receive mail from us,
Please simply reply to the email and put 'Remove' as the subject.
Every reasonable effort will be made to comply with all such requests.