[ovSAGE Regulars] This Saturday is Pi Day

And if you date like an American, it will be the most accurate pi day of your life…

3-14-15

I will not be asking people to meet at 9:26:53.5

However, if anyone wants to meet up to have a slice just for the sake of irrationality, I’m game.

Bruce is on board, as well as myself. time and location to be determined. Need to find a place that serves a real pie.

Scott

This message has been brought to you by the letters alpha, omega and the number pi