[ovSAGE Regulars] January Meeting will NOT be a Puppet talk, read below

Due to some unexpected interruptions and the visiting season that has just passed, I didn’t get enough prep time to get this talk ready, so I’m punting it to February.

Instead, I’m going to go over building a lab environment on a server with the free version of VMWare ESXi 5.5 and the joy of getting things installed. This has a few challenges, which I will be covering in the talk, not the least of which is the method of managing the box, as the system has been “improved.”