Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] Annual Social: Revised Date

Further to Scott's email (since my original email disappeared into the
ether), they are willing to have a combined turkey/ham main course if
turkey does not do it for some people.  I have no further details onthe
soup and salad yet, except that it is guaranteed to be fabulous and that
you will not leave hungry.  That being said, Tammy and Steve would like to
be made aware of any food allergies or sensitivities that they can
accommodate.  (Their kitchen is peanut-free.)

So I need to know:

1. If anyone wants a combined Turkey/Ham main course or not.\
2. Allergies/sensetivities.
3. Confirmed attendance numbers, especially as the date gets closer.

So far I know for certain of: Scott and Michelle, Betty and I, and Andrea.
Have I missed any other confirmed attendees at this point?

-Kelly-