[ovSAGE Regulars] November Meeting

Just a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meeting this Thursday night. This will be  the post LISA’14 and post LOPSA town hall meeting, so come out and hear about things that happened at the conference and the hallway track.

I have been advised that the metasploit talk will not be happening due to a paucity of useful information at the training in Toronto, so we will have a better talk in the new year on this topic, date to be determined over the next couple of months.

I know it is a little late to schedule, however since I have just done this again at the conference, I’m thinking I’ll do the CAcert talk and get people started on their journey towards becoming a CAcert assurer. There are benefits, which I’ll go over during the talk. For those who are already qualified to be assurers, if you have not yet taken the challenge, doing so before the talk would be great. While we will not be able to generate any new assurers at this talk, we can at least get you some experience points so that you can give out more points.

Scott