Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] March Meeting this Thursday, March 15

If I remember correctly, you would need to reserve about 192k per voice channel to ensure call quality. Most firewall devices have a QoS setting that identifies VoIP as a service and you can tune as appropriate.

--
Scott Murphy, CISSP
Owner & Consultant  | Arrow-Eye Consulting Inc.