[ovSAGE Regulars] February Meeting - More Info

Again, a reminder that our regularly scheduled meeting is next Thursday, February 16.

I went and checked out the Tim Horton's on Eagleson Rd. It certainly has the capacity and there are several tables that do not have fixed chairs, so we can "arrange" the seating a little to make things work.

Location: 650 Eagleson Rd. in Kanata
Google Map: http://g.co/maps/kza6h (yes, that is a short link)

It looks like we will be talking about small PBX units and their applicability in the home or small office. I have an additional small PBX I'll bring as well as some other devices, a hardware collection of sorts. All of it is in working order and I have actually used it.

I'll also talk about the little PBX I brought last month.

Just as a continual aside, suggestions for an alternate/permanent location are welcome.