[ovSAGE Regulars] Thursday Meeting!

I do believe that I forgot to send out a reminder...

There is a meeting this Thursday @ Pythian at 19:00

I'm going to go over the config pieces that make dovecot and postfix work for you so we can finish up the mailserver. We may look at providing a webmail interface as well, time permitting.

We will also be discussing the BBQ at Tims - coming soon as you have seen from the prior post, just to make sure we are all on the same page :)

I need to bump the September meeting forward or back a week. We can take a vote. I have a conflict and don't think it would be wise to avoid it (Wife's birthday). You can also go ahead without me if the vote goes that way.

We will be having an external speaker for the September meeting as well. Tim can provide details during the meeting.

I'm sure there is more, but that can wait a couple of days...

Cheers,
Scott
--
Scott Murphy