Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] LPI & Novell

It worked for me too.  I now have the Novell Certified Linux
Administrator certification.  It seems odd to me that they would allow a
non-current LPIC-1 cert to be sufficient.  I wonder if this is a hole
that they will plug at some point in the future.

Kelwin

--
Kelwin Wylie
kelwin [ at ] wylie [ dot ] ca