Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] LPI & Novell

Does anyone know whether the LPI cert has to be current?  Mine expired
last spring.

An additional piece of info, in case anyone is interested, is that the
Ubuntu Certified Professional certification is based on the LPI 1
certification.  To get the UCP, you must do the LPI 101 and 102 exams
(i.e. get LPIC 1) and then take another exam LPI 199 exam to get the UCP.

Kelwin Wylie

--
Kelwin Wylie
kelwin [ at ] wylie [ dot ] ca