[ovSAGE Regulars] I don't know how I missed this...

Just an FYI...

 Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers

On October 14, 2009, The SCO Group, Inc., (“SCO”, “us”, “we”or the
“Company”) announced that the Company has eliminated the Chief Executive
Officer and President positions and consequently terminated Darl
McBride.  The current management team comprised of  Chief Operating
Officer, Jeff Hunsaker, Chief Financial Officer, Ken Nielsen and General
Counsel, Ryan Tibbitts, along with the rest of the management team will
continue to work closely with the Chapter 11 Trustee and his advisors.

http://ir.sco.com/secfiling.cfm?filingID=1144204-09-53428