[ovSAGE Regulars] June Meeting

As per recent history, we will be having the monthly meeting at Pythian.
Directions are on the website for those who need them and for those that
don't, see you Thursday.

I was originally thinking about a practical followup to the presentation
with an install of djbDNS as per the rocks project, but Bruce has
managed to forestall this with his own technical question. It appears
that he needed to set up a mail server and decided to follow the rocks
project qmail setup. He has run into difficulties as he posted on the
website and asked for assistance. I'm prepared to do a full install as
per the project on Thursday and we can see what the problems are and
what we can do about it.