[ovSAGE Regulars] FYI: Save Our Net Town Hall Meeting June 10th

  • Subject: [ovSAGE Regulars] FYI: Save Our Net Town Hall Meeting June 10th
  • From: Scott Murphy <scott5 [ at ] ovsage [ dot ] org>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 07:49:44 -0400
I've stripped out the non-Ottawa ones, feel free to visit the site for
more information

SaveOurNet.ca is launching a series of Open Internet Town Halls across
the country to engage citizens in discussions about the future of the
Internet. Please join the conversation and drag a few friends out as well.

OTTAWA • June 10 • 7 p.m.
Ottawa Public Library Main Branch, 120 Metcalfe St.

Speakers include:
Michael Geist, Canada Research Chair in Internet and E-commerce Law,
University of Ottawa, blogger
Charlie Angus, NDP MP, Heritage and Culture critic
Rocky Gaudrault, CEO, Teksavvy Solutions Inc.
Bill St. Arnaud, Chief Research Officer for CANARIE Inc.

Introduction by Steve Anderson, co-founder, SaveOurNet.ca
Discussion Facilitator: Marita Moll, TeleCommunities Canada

REGISTER TO RESERVE A SEAT: *http://saveournet.ca/ottawa*
<http://www.unionvoice.org/ct/Tp4GlS71puVJ/>

Join the Facebook group of your local Town Hall:
*http://saveournet.ca/content/town-hall-facebook-groups*
<http://www.unionvoice.org/ct/Td4GlS71puVF/>

Organizing these events would not be possible without your
contributions. Please donate today:
*http://saveournet.ca/donate* <http://www.unionvoice.org/ct/T74GlS71puV-/>

If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for Campaign
for Democratic Media
<http://www.unionvoice.org/your_media/join.html?r=Y74GlS7qv5HkE>.