August Meeting: 2022-08-18 @ 19:00

This month I want to talk about live USB creation. It is amazing how easy this is to do for several distros, but RPM based ones don’t quite work that way. At least it doesn’t seem like it.

After an interesting exercise to get a few tools onto a live USB stick, and the hacking necessary to get it to work, I found a few better methods, which were there all along if I had just realized it at the time.

--
Scott Murphy
scott [ dot ] murphy [ at ] arrow-eye [ dot ] com

message navigation