Meeting: 2022-02-17 @ 19:00

I think I’ll do a jitsi meeting this time. It is easier to automate.

The URL will be meet.ovsage.org <http://meet.ovsage.org/> and the code will be ovSAGE20220217

I expect it to be online by 18:45

We had a small meet last month, so the topics never got addressed. I’m thinking that we could talk about using KVM as a replacement for VirtualBox on Linux systems at least. That doesn’t cover ProxMox and NAS setups, but that will be coming.

Anyway, we will figure out what we will be doing and where we will be going for the rest of the year. I need to narrow the scope a bit.

message navigation