August Meeting: 2020-08-20 @ 19:00

We will have our meeting via jitsi. Expect a URL for the meeting to be sent around 18:30 on the 20th.

We had been talking about home labs and a variety of other topics last month.  I was considering continuing on the home lab portion for a bit and soliciting ideas for future talks, as we will be doing the virtual thing for a while yet. The good news is that the drinks of choice are always available (as long as you have them), and the travel is easy :)

message navigation