Kindle Books

https://courses.linuxtrainingacademy.com/kindle-books/ <http://flip.it/k.bmbz>

There are a few free books in here if anyone is interested and the deal expires today (Saturday).

If you have an amazon account for books, there are 6 books in here that are free today. Make sure they show $0.00 can to buy and select the "send to my kindle button" (but not the kindle unlimited button).

If you don’t have a kindle, then you might see something else (and that button also means the kindle app, not just the hardware).

I know it is a bit late, but I just saw them and thought I’d share.

Scott

message navigation