Re: ThunderDrive

> Nowhere in here does it discuss you having your own security keys and owning your data.

Excellent point.

No other similar agreement I've read even mentions it. They know that they simply cannot guarantee anything.

The obvious implication is that once your data is out there you lose control and ownership of it, forever.

And so I use none of these services. Instead, I've using my sudden free time to build a serious storage system. I was surprised at how little space I need once I separated what is essential and what is not.

Being the reliability freak that I am, you can only expect it to be fully compliant with RAS and all the standard buzzwords. Stacks of hard disks, not a single SSD Sloppy State Drive.

And lots of fun!
Renato
-