October Meeting: 2018-10-18 @ 18:45

Thursday, October 18
18:45 – 20:45

Dymon Storage - Kanata Centrum <https://maps.google.com/?cid=5701797248110685912>
110 Didsbury Rd, Kanata, ON K2T 0C2, Canada

As we went over the Ansible playbooks for managing your own laptop or VM last month, we should have an ansible discussion regarding what else we could do with it.

We can also discuss doing a hardware night with an arduino. The object will be to get several basic sketches loaded and have it do a variety of basic things. This can be the November topic or the December topic. There are useful things that we can do here.

message navigation