The book bundle I mentioned

This is the bundle URL:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/linux-geek-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_3 <https://www.humblebundle.com/books/linux-geek-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_3>

This is ebooks only, but many useful ones. If you just want the first set, it is $1.00US

So the first book listed is the one I mentioned for getting into doing things with python. If you go to the website, you can get a code for a Udemy course.
https://automatetheboringstuff.com/ <https://automatetheboringstuff.com/>

I decided to go with the course. I need to brush up on the topics anyway, so a course is an easy way to go through the material.
--
Scott Murphy, CISSP
Principal Consultant  | Arrow-Eye Consulting Inc.

message navigation