Meeting reminder: Thursday, April 19, 2018

Just a reminder that we are having a meeting tomorrow at Dymon Storage in Kanata.

Bring a laptop. We are going to get started on that container and micro service training I have been threatening people with for a while now.

Assuming all goes as expected, all you really need is an ssh client and probably a browser. Tomorrow night will just be setting up multiple containers and performing some basic operations on them to get familiar with the basics.

Cheers,
Scott

message navigation