[ovSAGE Regulars] November Meeting: Thursday, November 16

Just a reminder that we have our monthly meeting tomorrow. It will be at Dymon storage in Kanata, starting at 6:45.

This is the post LISA meeting, so I’ll be talking about some of the things I saw there and some observations on the direction things seem to be going.

I will also be talking about the annual social which will be on December 14th, announcement to follow after the meeting.