[ovSAGE Regulars] Sysadmin Day is Friday!!!

Time for the annual System Administrator Appreciation Day meet-up.

This year I’m thinking Stella Luna Café, there are two locations, one on Bank and the other on Wellington.

I’m thinking Wellington, as that is somewhat easier to get to than Bank St. at the end of the day. Probably be easier parking as well.

So 1130 Wellington St. after 5:30 for those interested. I have no idea what the place is like inside, so if anyone knows a reason not to go there, let us know.

http://www.slgelato.com/ <http://www.slgelato.com/>