[ovSAGE Regulars] July Meeting: Continuing with docker

As we saw last month, having a working docker install on your laptop is not always a simple task. If you still do not have a working setup, you will want to get it up and running before next Thursday (2017-07-20). We will be attempting to get started with a set of docker tutorials to get you up to speed with docker.

If there are issues still. I have an alternative to make it easier for you.

message navigation