[ovSAGE Regulars] Fwd: End of summer gift (actually, 83 gifts)

For anyone who is interested, O’Reilly is offering a bunch of free books. I have not yet checked them out, but the link is here: http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zcb81ud1iicbvapve9v4ciqcp81vjls1psqnj3cg <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zcb81ud1iicbvapve9v4ciqcp81vjls1psqnj3cg>

These might be white papers, actual books, excerpts, etc. No matter what, they are free (assuming you are willing to give up your email address)

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: "Ben Lorica, O'Reilly Media" <oreilly [ at ] post [ dot ] oreilly [ dot ] com>
> Subject: End of summer gift (actually, 83 gifts)
> Date: September 2, 2016 at 7:25:45 AM EDT