Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] one more thing...

I just want to clarify… because tau is in effect 2 times pi, does that mean on tao day that as a means of celebrating we eat 2 pieces of pie?

Bruce Davis
talesian [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com

On Mar 23, 2015, 10:04:19 AM, (null) <jessica [ dot ] cohen [ at ] ssc-spc [ dot ] gc [ dot ] ca> wrote:

I’d never heard of tau day, but that’s awesome.

I enjoy celebrating pi approximation day where we celebrate on July 22, because 22/7 approximates pi without all those pesky decimals (and July in Canada is much better patio weather).

Jessica