[ovSAGE Regulars] Q&D followup to last night

For anyone who might be interested, Packt Publishing has a weekend sale on until Monday. I’m replicating it as text below.

>>> The Big Weekender has returned!
>>>
>>> There's never been a better time to develop new skills, start new projects, and
>>> dive deeper into cutting-edge technologies. Whether you're interested in the
>>> latest tools to tackle Big Data, innovative approaches to web development and
>>> design, or want to get creative with hardware, explore the Packt library and
>>> discover something that will make your weekend.
>>>
>>> With exciting new titles on everything from Unreal Engine 4 to the Internet of
>>> Things, take advantage of Packt's Big Weekender to save 50% on the books and
>>> videos you need now.
>>>
>>> Use the code BW50 at the checkout - your discount will be applied immediately.
>>>
>>> Don't miss out -- offer ends Monday 23rd March!

The main reason that I’m mentioning it is that the book I took examples from for the talk last night is from Packt Publishing and you might be interested in getting a copy. The author has a recipe book for Puppet as well.

The two books are:
- https://www.packtpub.com/networking-and-servers/puppet-3-beginner%E2%80%99s-guide
- https://www.packtpub.com/networking-and-servers/puppet-3-cookbook

Scott