[ovSAGE Regulars] Sysadvent

I have no idea if any of you read the sysadvent blog (http://sysadvent.blogspot.com <http://sysadvent.blogspot.com/>), but from Dec 1 to Dec 25 there are daily posts on a variety of topics. I wouldn’t have thought to mention it, but I did the edits for one of the posts this year and the tweets that started when it got posted this morning are what triggered this email. The tradition goes back to 2008 and I am willing to bet you will find something of use in there.

Cheers,
Scott