[ovSAGE Regulars] Have we missed anyone?

Unbeknownst to me, Tammy and Steve normally have a 10-person minimum when
booking private gatherings.  At the moment, we are short bv one. Is there
anyone we have overlooked?  Anyone?  Someone who is not even a SAGE member
who would consider joining?  Otherwise, the price may go up by a few bucks
to cover the costs of the meal.  (We have the farmhouse all to ourselves
for this private party and it will still be the best Christmas dinner deal
in town.)

Renato, Tammy would like some clarification on your wife's lactose
intolerance.  Zero tolerance whatsoever, or is she like some poeple who can
tolerate it cooked in some foods?  Whatever the answer, I am sure they can
accommodate.

To reiterate, their website is www.veggietrailfarms.com.

More feedback welcome, of course.

Kelly