[ovSAGE Regulars] Annual Social: Revised Date

We are booked for Monday, Dec 15 at Veggietrail Farms (veggietrailfarms.com)

Expect a short list of options for the dinner to be sent by Kelly. This is a small operation, so we need numbers by the middle of November. We also have to cut off at 16 people, so if you want to go, let me know ASAP.

They do not have a liquor license, so you can bring a bottle of whatever you want to accompany your meal.

It will be a 4 or 5 course meal and runs at approximately $40/head.

Cheers,
Scott