[ovSAGE Regulars] Android users beware...

If you are selling or getting rid of an android phone, you might want to read this before you actually do it.

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/androids-factory-data-reset-comes-up-short/

I have not read the article yet, but I suspect that it is true of android tablets as well, given that it is the same OS.

I think there may be something new in the iPhone beware arena as well, I’ll send info to the list as soon as I find something beyond the speculation articles I have seen so far.

Cheers,
Scott
--
Scott Murphy, CISSP
Principal Consultant  | Arrow-Eye Consulting Inc.