[ovSAGE Regulars] July Meeting: 2014-07-17

This month I'm going to be talking about repurposed HW for firewalls - well almost all of it will be repurposed. I have a couple of embedded PCs as well that were bought explicitly to become firewalls.

I'm going to go over a number of devices, and I'll have a few with me. I'll boot a few so you can see the consoles as they come up, showing the firewall distribution booting as opposed to the original firmware/OS

Don't forget that SysAdmin Day ifs the last Friday of the month. If anyone is available, we should meet up after 4:00 on the Friday at some coffee shop and have a treat in celebration.

Scott