[ovSAGE Regulars] January Meeting: 2014-01-16

Not a whole lot to talk about this month:

I’m still working out my documentation management system and it is getting closer to something I think I can live with. AsciiDoc or AsciiDoctor are the closest to useful that I have managed to find so far.
Slightly more useful enhancements to your daily desktop for those not running a vanilla linux or bsd
Cygwin
MinGW
homebrew
macports
Slightly esoteric, but current and interesting: Hacking SD cards
Other delightful tidbits for those who show up (I do not mean free doughnuts/timbits/whatever)