[ovSAGE Regulars] Reminder: November Meeting: 2013-11-21

Just a reminder that we will be meeting on Thursday the 21st.

I just got back from the LISA’13 conference and to steal from CAs Facebook page from the event:

Lisa is the meeting place of choice for system and network administrators and engineers; it is the crossroads of Web operations, DevOps, enterprise computing, educational computing, and research computing. The conference serves as a venue for a lively, diverse, and rich mix of technologists of all specialties and levels of expertise.

It was a very good time and I’ll be talking about some of it. This also includes the LOPSA annual town hall.

The topics for the meeting are:
LISA’13 Commentary and Q&A
Annual Social in December, need to get numbers for the venue
Puppet Configuration/Puppet Mastery
Git has raised its ugly head…
Assorted other topics…

message navigation