[ovSAGE Regulars] BSDCan 2013 volunteers

If anyone is planning on attending BSDCan 2013 and is willing to assist with the volunteer activities (bag stuffing on Thursday, keeping the ravening hordes off the box lunches, watching a booth/table so the people there can do something), let me know. The duties are light and I still need three people. I would love to be in the position of saying we have an excess of volunteers this year. This is the 10th BSDCan and we are all hoping it will exceed all expectations.

email me directly as opposed to sending to the list.

Cheers,
Scott

message navigation