[ovSAGE Regulars] January Meeting 2012 - this Thursday

It's a new year... Don't forget that we are going to try out the new Tim Horton's in Bells Corners. The location is a little small, but given our attendance in the past, this shouldn’t be a problem. The place is laid out like a small upscale coffee shop, possibly with less seating than the old Bells Corners location.
Topics include:

Some discussion of LISA’12
LOPSA discussion
a little discussion on my automated documentation quest
anything else people want to bring up.

Scott

message navigation