[ovSAGE Regulars] Did anyone try the game at spideroak?

If anyone read the sysadmin day post, I had put up a few links. Spideroak was giving away 5GB of secure storage to anyone who happened to solve their puzzle. The contest is over, but the puzzle remains online, you just don't get anything if you soove it.

Basically, the premise is that the SpiderOak Time Stealing System is broken and you need to discover and run the program that will give you the 5GB of disk space. The help system is unavailable and you have no manuals.

https://sotss.spideroak.com/

It was fun. I wasted a bit of time at first, but figured it out. Give it a shot. remember it's designed to be a little frustrating, but everything you need is there. Knowledge of much older systems may be of assistance.

--
Scott Murphy, CISSP
Owner & Consultant  | Arrow-Eye Consulting Inc.

message navigation