Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] SysAdmin Day 2012

  • Subject: Re: [ovSAGE Regulars] SysAdmin Day 2012
  • From: Jim Romeo <Jim [ at ] gspi [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:11:15 -0400
I am in the Chicago area and will not be able to make it.

--

Murphy Scott <scott5 [ at ] ovsage [ dot ] org> wrote:

As we are the only people commenting at this time, I'm pretty flexible about it.

I haven't been to Stubbes or the new Bridgehead Roastery, so either would work for me. The 5:30 is likely the earliest I can manage, maybe 5:15. If I manage to haul my sorry carcass into the office earlier than I have been doing, I could leave earlier. It's worth thinking about.

Other people and opinions welcome!

Cheers,

Scott