[ovSAGE Regulars] Followup to one of the asides at the meeting.

For those who may want to take advantage, M$ TechDays was mentioned at the meeting and this is the final year that they will be giving out the free technet subscription. The early bird price is $349.99 and the Ottawa event is November 9 - 10, 2010. Visit techdays.ca for more information.

While I am not a M$ user, there are times when having experience with the products will stand you in good stead. If you want to subscribe to just the technet pro subscription and can handle electronic delivery of the software, there is a promo code TNWNF that will get you 25% off the price. I do not know how long the code is good for.

Cheers,
Scott
--
Scott Murphy
scott [ dot ] murphy [ at ] arrow-eye [ dot ] com