[ovSAGE Regulars] September Meeting - Location Info

I'm not familiar with the layout, but this is the description I was sent:

The new Pythian office is located at the St. Laurent Shopping mall, in
the round building at the very back of the mall, between Sports Experts
and Sear. Use the same door as for accessing the Florida Fitness. The
Pythian in is the first door on the right, up several steps.

So now you have the appropriate information. Hopefully we'll all meet up
and have no problems.

Cheers,
Scott