[ovSAGE Regulars] October Meeting

Well, it's that time of month again. Time to get togerther and exchange
ideas, show off neat tech, or just be social.

We will not be at Fidus this month, Brenda is away on vacation. I am
considering the boardroom at Workstream this time round, as it's open,
close for at least 3 of us and I'm not in a Tim Horton's mood.

So the details are:

495 March Rd, Suite 250 in Kanata

Time: 19:00 - 21:30

The doors of the building will be locked, and there is no intercom system.

You can call me desk: 613-270-0619 x8221 to get in.

I will check the doors at 19:00 and again shortly afterwards.