[ovSAGE Regulars] [Fwd: Is Bell Sympatico quietly using a rootkit?]

  • Subject: [ovSAGE Regulars] [Fwd: Is Bell Sympatico quietly using a rootkit?]
  • From: "Brenda J. Butler" <bjb [ at ] linuxbutler [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 18:39:19 -0500

I saw this on another mailing list and thought you-all might be
interested.

bjb

----- Forwarded message from Joseph Potvin <jpotvin [ at ] linuxmail [ dot ] org> -----

Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 13:01:52 -0500
From: Joseph Potvin <jpotvin [ at ] linuxmail [ dot ] org>
Subject: [OTT-GOSLING] [Fwd: Is Bell Sympatico quietly using a rootkit?]
To: GOSLING members in Ottawa <ottawa-gosling [ at ] list [ dot ] goslingcommunity [ dot ] org>

FYI Cross-posting this to GOSLING, in case someone on this list might
want to explore it.  I acknowledge this is off-topic for GOSLING, so I
suggest not to initiate a discussion here unless considering policy or
goverment systems aspects.

joseph